SAVING LIVES THROUGH EARLY DETECTION.
Regular screening has the potential to prevent Colorectal Cancer by detecting precancerous polyps in the colon and rectum.
Most polyps can be found and removed by colonoscopy before they develop into cancer. Early detection and ease of use are key distinguishing factors for a screening test in the prevention of Colorectal Cancer.
- Detects Pre-Cancerous Polyps.
- 2X More Sensitive than Current Fecal Tests.
EASE OF USE
- Least Invasive Screening Test for Pre-cancerous Colorectal Polyps.
- No Fasting or Prep Required.
- Less Expensive Way to Determine if You Are High Risk for CRC
(could still require a colonoscopy.)
- Helps Prevent Treatment Costs Incurred with CRC.
THE POWER OF PREVENTION